PROFESSIONAL MASTERY PROGRAM
This transformational, video-based training series teaches Veterinarians easy-to-implement techniques and strategies proven to create more professional success, fulfillment as well as how to enjoy practice with less stress.
What’s Leading Edge all about?
Veterinarians that want a Change for the Better:
In your career, you may have encountered experienced veterinary colleagues that are highly successful and still absolutely loving what they do …even after decades in general practice. These are often the vets that seem to manage their time exceptionally well, they have a knack for convincing clients to do what’s best for their pets, horses or livestock. They charge well for what they do, and their clients still love them. They may have other enviable traits like being amazingly calm under pressure and incredibly resilient even when the going gets tough. Typically, they are vets that are actually earning a decent living.
Prefer to chat? Clink the link below and we will be in touch…
Have you ever wondered what the Secret is to their Success?
Whilst they have a degree in veterinary science, these are the individuals that have truly mastered the art of veterinary practice. This level of professional mastery typically takes decades to achieve. Lincoln Institute’s new program Leading Edge for Veterinarians is essentially a fast-track to professional mastery. A program specifically designed to promote more success in practice and a longer and more fulfilling career for you as a veterinary surgeon.
Why does Leading Edge work so well?
The Leading Edge program has been created by distilling over 120 years of combined knowledge and experience of some of Australia’s most successful veterinary surgeons. Its content begins where a traditional University education ends, and we’ll share with you the secrets, tips and tricks to making the art of veterinary science something that truly rewards you.
Across 52 modules you will be mentored by highly successful veterinary practitioners with decades of experience in general practice. You will be rapidly up skilled and inspired, with pivotal concepts and competencies which are specifically designed to empower you and produce more effectiveness, confidence and satisfaction in your career. Learn the pitfalls that so often stand in the way of professional fulfillment, and we’ll show how to more easily navigate them.
FEATURES OF LEADING EDGE FOR VETERINARIANS
As a Veterinarian You Will Develop Career-changing Skills like:
- Mastering the art of more effective time management in practice
- Building your resilience and handling difficult situations with ease
- A proven system for getting more “Yes’s” in the consulting room
- Ways to reduce stress and better manage your self-care
- More effective and influential communication with colleagues and clients
- How to adopt a successful mindset and professional results to match
- Strategies to charge well for what you do and have client’s see the value
- How to get comfortable talking money so you can focus on what really matters
Leading Edge for Veterinarians is delivered in engaging, “bite-sized” segments. This program is built for ease of consumption – ideal for watching or listening while you are on a break, in the gym or commuting to and from work.
Business Owners and Managers, this Program is a Must for Your Veterinarians
Have you got veterinary team members who are falling short of their full potential?
Are you sometimes frustrated by their lack of efficiency or productivity?
Perhaps they are complaining about some aspect of their work; feeling tired, anxious or stressed with the expectations placed on them by the general public, their team-mates or even you! Are they a flight-risk, leaving you with the unenviable task of finding a suitable replacement?
Leading Edge gives you control of the situation. Invest in their development to not only reinvigorate their career but also produce measurable improvements in their contribution to your practice’s success and financial performance.
Business Owners will enjoy Rapid Results as their Veterinarians:
- maximize their time efficiency, eliminating the feeling of being overworked
- master their client interactions and remove the anxiety associated with expectations from the general public
- Shift their financial mindset to overcome the stress associated with money-related conversations
- Enjoy the satisfaction of doing the work they were trained for and see great patient outcomes as clients say “yes” most of the time
- Develop resilience and become energized by a busy day, not beaten by it
- Enjoy better relationship with their team-mates
Leading Edge for Veterinarians has been designed with leverage for you in mind… better results with less effort! Let industry experts mentor your veterinary team for you, in a format designed to engage them while ensuring and testing retention of knowledge. This program also supplies internal reporting to you so you can track their development (as well as to participants), to acknowledge and encourage their progress.
If you have questions or would like to chat to one of the Lincoln team before proceeding, please click the link below and enter your contact details and we will be in touch…