Transforming your brightest potential into highly effective team leaders.
Give us your best and brightest potentials for this 4-day off-site event and we’ll enable them to:
- Give feedback and construct a message so that it strengthens relationships and encourages change – with both team members and clients
- Build a culture of accountability that means they’ll delegate once and it happens every time
- Recognise when delegated tasks are being pushed back onto the leader – and how to stop it happening, for good
- Deal with stress ‘in the moment’ – and how to build resilience so that they can handle it in the long term
- Manage their time effectively with competing priorities
- Differentiate between a ‘training’, ‘performance’ and ‘mental health’ discussion – how to recognise which one is appropriate and how to do them well
- Lead discussions with difficult clients including fee collection and expectation management
- Conduct a great interview (hiring and performance managing)
- 3.5 days of training, including all training materials, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner each evening
- 3 x monthly group webinar coaching sessions 24 CE points
- Attendance certificate
Please note that this program is running quarterly with a maximum of 24 participants per group, so places are limited.
To learn more about this program and to see what participants and practice owners are saying about Chrysalis click on the button
Ready to sign a team member up for the next program? Click on the link below and complete the form…